What you will be doing
A superb sensory and olfactive experience that focuses on the composition and personalisation of a Fragrance; You’ll learn about the different scents, accords and ingredients that make up the luxury perfume industry whilst you work together with one of our scent experts to create your unique top, heart and base notes using natural ingredients and accords before finally blending and bottling these into your own signature scent for you to take home.
Freely available prosecco, tea, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages throughout the experience.
All equipment needed for the experience will be provided, such as beakers, magnetic stirrers, droppers etc.
Certificate of completion
Every participant in your group will receive a certificate of completion in the days following your experience.
Depending on which experience is booked, each participant will receive wither 15ml or 50ml their fragrance to take home.
This experience lasts around 90 minutes but can run over. We advise budgeting for about 2 hours to be on the safe side.
This is a bookable experience meaning you have the freedom to choose your preferred date and time, subject to availability.
Top Tip: As this is a popular experience, we recommend booking at least 1-3 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Fragrance option: 15ml – £110 per person
- Fragrance option: 50ml – £185 per person
- Bring a guest: additional +£60
- Please note your guest will not be blending their own fragrance. However, they can help you create yours by partaking in the scent discovery session with you and they are also free to enjoy complimentary drinks. Non participants, with the exception of the paid guest, will not be allowed to remain on-site during the experience. Limited to one guest per participant.
Things to keep in mind
- Cancellation policy
Please see our terms and conditions page for our cancellations policy
- Participant requirements
All participants will need to be over the age of 18 on the date the experience is taking place.
There is a minimum booking requirement of 1 and a maximum of 5 persons.
Non-participants will not be allowed to wait on-site during the experience. If someone is accompanying you to the experience, we can recommend some local cafes or areas of interest for them to visit whilst you are partaking in the experience.
Please do not wear any perfume, scented body sprays or scented body lotions on the day of your experience as this can taint the experience for you and other participants.
Participants with allergies should contact us prior to booking with more details about what allergies they suffer from in order to make sure it is suitable to participate in the experience.
- As this experience includes complimentary Prosecco, valid photo ID may be required.
- Outside food and drink
- Food and drink has an odour and these odours can taint the scent blending experience for all participants. We therefore do not allow any outside food and drink to be consumed on-site.